989 isn’t your typical Victoria, break the constraints of your typical daily life… Create your future.
989 brings big city living to Victoria with its bold design presenting two soaring 15 and 17 storey glass towers rising from an exciting angular six storey podium. This well designed building has been shaped and sculpted to parallel how people shape and sculpt their own lives. 989’s 206 homes of varying shapes and sizes provides lifestyle choices for everyone.
Exterior Building Features
A high performance glazing system to optimize the balance of natural light and thermal comfort.
Trickle vents as part of the exterior wall/glazing package in each living room and bedroom, to provide fresh air for the occupants.
A rich palette of building materials including fritted and coloured glass, which adds to the expansive feel. The building itself while being modern and urban, has natural softening features, such as wood soffits on the lower floors and brick accents articulating different sections of the building
*Artist sculpture in Courtyard rendering by Arno Kortschot. Artistic representation only.
- Both lobbies open to the south facing courtyard. A Yoga deck is tucked into one corner of the patio garden courtyard for residents use
- Every suite has both a storage locker and a bike locker
- Guest Parking and two electric car-charging stations
- The site itself is right in the heart of downtown’s new residential urban core, with a walk score of 96.
- Telus Welcome Home package offering one-year free subscription for both Personal TV and Internet 15
- 2/5/10 Home Warranty Insurance provided by National Home Warranty Group Inc